Friday, February 15, 2013

Challenge #2 Winners

Welcome back Magnolia Fans!

Thank you for playing along with the Spring Flowers Challenge


The random winner is:

Congratulations, Miria! Please email me at stampandcreate@bellsouth.net with mailing address and your choice of 1 Free Magnolia Stamp at Stamp and Create (not valid for pre-orders or out of stock stamps).
Also, let me know if you would like to be a guest for our March 1st challenge.

********


I am always in awe of the gorgeous cards that you all create.
This is always the hard part of these challenges...

The Top 3 for the Spring Flower Challenge are:

4. Ying and Magnolia using...
I love the pink and blue color combination on this card...very Spring-like!

49. Natalie Z using...
I just love all of the details and the depth of her coloring

50. Yulis using...
Can you see the "motion" she created with the multiple images!! Awesome!!

Ladies, feel free to grab the Winner and Top 3 Badges here.

Thank you for playing along with the Stamp and Create with Magnolia Challenges!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm so excited I'm a winner and even more to know I can be your guest, of course I'll accept. Thank you so much, I'll e-mail you asap, Miria xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my .. I jumped like Tilda, Lacey!! thank you so much for picking my card.
    And I do love all the DT's works, fabulous creations.
    Love, Yulis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! I just cant believe i am in the top 3 winners! Thank you very much for picking my cards!
    Hugs,
    Ying

    ReplyDelete